Wednesday, June 4, 2008

The Change!!!!






I loved a girl

But she told I am not exactly the guy she wanted
She told me to change,
I loved her..... I CHANGED!

She told me to change my friends
I dint want too... But I CHANGED!

She told me learn to Dance,
I dint liked it.... But I DANCED!

She told me to get along with kinda people I dint like,
I hate them... But I did get ALONG!

She told me to make similiar Priorities,
I dint want to...But I
CHANGED!

She told not to talk with other girls,

Except her friends, I DINT with any!

She told i CHANGED...
She told i
CHANGED....... n CHANGED n CHANGED!!!!

i CHANGED completely! i CHANGED my previous existence!

Then a day came when She Changed..............
n she told me ......
I should
Change with her.......
I loved her..... I
CHANGED!

She kept on Changing....
and so did I.......


She took wrong relationships...wrong friends.....

I
told...

She argued...

She ignored....

I
compromised....

and the story kept on happening again n again .....

Till she understood her mistake n came back..

I ACCEPTED! I AGREED! I LOVED !


But the mistakes...the wrong things dint stop.....
I refused to agree anymore.................................
She dint mind it...

She blamed....

I love another girl......!!!!!!




My heart couldnt bear that.....
I LEFT
She LEFT n DINT LOOK BACK.....

I CHANGED AGAIN..............
But I LOVE her......

(First time tried my hand on poetry...but never intended to write this kind of to be the first one!)