Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Maan, Samman, Pratishta!

From centuries we have been crazy after these three things. In this week I am again going to encounter this three very closely again. I care for my swabhimaan but the rest it doesn’t really matter to me and if they do I haven’t got a good experience about the same.
It used to be very important to me sometime back when I was trying to make something out of myself. Seeing, meeting, exploring and working with a lot of people made me realise everyone is in the race of making something out of themselves.
Some of them don’t know what they are heading towards and some know it very well where they want to be and also are successful in that.
The race for gaining ‘maan’, ‘samman’ and ‘pratishta is a contest which takes place in the societal system of humans, created by humans. This contest for showing something has got so deep rooted into us that every action we take has a connection with it and if there isn’t then we make it a point that it does get connected and becomes a part of that contest.
In every small and big action of our life this are three things we are craving for and it does not exclude even the saints who claim to have left everything behind.

In this pursuit created by the systematic society we have totally lost ourselves, lost the soul we were supposed to live for and also die for. Our developments has human beings, our growth in terms of helping others has simply gone to drains.

There isn’t one action of ours or the response in which we don’t try to exhibit these features. If the world can remove these three things from the society what would it be like? I won't console myself saying someday it will change because I know it is not going to change, all I can do is bring that little change in me as that’s the only way I can complete a sentence without an “IF”.