I love eating Kaju Curry and Parathas at Bawarchi. Its a make shift dhaba style place, I dont know how the make the other food as from years I have been going to eat only the Kaju Curry and Parathas. Today, I had a craving for it and I had no clue that it would be so difficult to get company. The major anytime Punjabi food partners have migratedto Melbourne, Sydney and Toronto.
How to get hold of them?!
Damn Educational Careers!!
Another thing is you cannot go to Bawarchi with anyone, you need some real good person who has a real good appetite at any point of time. For the sake of the sales of some stupid Australian Telecom Company, some across the world burger food chain and the hunger to manage to Canadian Human Resource I have to Starve!!
Other big lot of people who are good candidates for the Bawarchi's delicious Kaju Curry and Parathas have for unknown reasons migrated to Ahmedabad and Gandhinagar.
I am still trying to figure out why they are doing MBA's so are they!! There is also a non supportive finance weekday group which cannot be of no support on weekdays but can go crazily gayish and becomes a best wild company on weekends. Literally not a lover of Kaju Curry and Parathas.
But finally the angel guiding me towards the light, the only light and hope of LJ College of MBA being skipping his classes as he believes thats the best way to be the Masters is in the city but can join me after 10pm.
So I dont have to attempt for the person with no appetite of Kaju Curry and Parathas of Bawarchi.
With such an high amount of International and Domestic Migratory issues my Kaju Curry and Parathas are still awaited till the clock strikes 10!!!
Migration Issues created by
International
1. Stupid Australian Telecom Company: Rutvik Mahajan
2. Stupid across the world Burger food chain: Nirav Desai
3. Potential Canadian Human Resource Expert: Pranav Thaker
Domestic
1. Figuring out why MBA from Ahmedabad: Sachin Shah
2. Figuring out why MBA from Gandhinagar: Manan Bora
Non Supportive Finance Group
Headed by Harnish Shah
The Telephone Angel
Lead by Foram Aslot
The Light and Hope of LJ College
Vipin Shukla
The No Appetite for Bawarchi Human
Aanal Vithlani
Vipin Shukla just called to pick me up for Bawarchi!!
Mark Zuckerberg played a role of Filler!! :D
P.S.: A Real Time Story
Credits: Blackberry and Airtel for being the communication partner and YOU Telecom to connect me to Mark Zuck's creations!