A businessman came and sat next to me. I figured out he was a businessman as he was on one call after the other probably talking with his clients or debtors.
I was listening to the conversations. They weren't soft and meaningful conversations. They were to the point, a bit rude, arrogant and with no emotions.
I know everyone wonders how can a business talk be with emotions?
It has to be direct.
That precisely is the point I was pondering upon...
People spend more than half of the day working without emotions to spend a few hours with the people they are emotionally attached too.
The process flow is like:
work with no emotions ( business, offices, jobs etc.) - money earned - spent on emotions ( family, friends, special ones etc.)
If the philosophies, universe conspiring theories are taken into consideration,
How can one get one happiness in such consequences?
If someone says that it makes them happy than might be
he is living in an illusionary world of happiness which he
won't realise till he dies!
just a thought!
(photocredits: Karolyn Lowe)
