I try a hundred times to justify the unequal distribution of
wealth in my head and think it is allright if someone has to sleep in an air
conditioned room and someone else has to on the streets. Tried a hundred times,
failed a hundred times. In reality I just can’t follow it. Today evening when I
went out to help mom with buying things she wanted to, we also bought some
stuff which I thought we could just let go. On way to the store, I walked past
a few families on the streets who were planning out who will sleep were on the
street, kids playing around.
I don’t know, really. I don’t what kind of society we have
created and why are we all so used to this that we don’t stop and stare back our every action which is
resulting into things the way they are around the city.
The point is not to write a reading worthy blog post. Its just
another post, doesn’t matter. I got to do something about it. I don’t mind if
its only me doing about it but I am not able live like this.
This is stupid.
#randomblogpost