Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Idea Local 1.0

Every once in a while I come across an idea to do something good for the world. This once in a while comes many times in a week. Some of the ideas are just ideas and I can't even remember again when I have too.
One of things that happens after I get an idea is the execution plan of that which needs to worked upon, because you can't just go about it. Some basic things like  - name of the idea, a logo, typography which I love to keep exploring and not rest till something really clicks and everything else that follows.
I have decided something. Every time I think of an idea, I know there are many more ideas which are being put into execution across the world. I am going to localize it. I won't be owning this projects but I am going to pilot them all and gift it to individuals who would like to take up that project or feel passionate about doing that project. Once the pilot is done the project will be open for anyone from the city to come and take it forward. No ownership, all driven by love and generosity.

November, will be an experiment month!
Let's see how far I can go with it.
To start with something which is inspiring me a lot right now is a book gifting project. An idea since I got the first book from Harsh. Trust Library, Version 1.0 for Vadodara begins now. Infact, already begun with gifting Tales from Grandma by Sudha Murthy to my niece.